1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PNP Podcast Episode 50: Alcohol in the Magic Kingdom! David Tennant in DuckTales!

Discussion in 'Pirates & Princesses Podcast' started by PNP Thom, Dec 23, 2016.

1. PNP Thom

PNP Thom PNP Ghost Host Staff Member

Disney is adding alcohol to the menus of four table service Magic Kingdom restaurants -- is this a good idea? David Tennant is Uncle Scrooge in the DuckTales reboot -- Whoo Hoo! We talk about Disney Parks news, including Pandora- The World of Avatar's rumored opening date, new perks for Annual Pass holders and more. Then we talk about Rogue One, Doctor Strange and more movies. All this and more on this episode of the PNP podcast!

LISTEN HERE > #50 - Alcohol in the Magic Kingdom! David Tennant in DuckTales! | Pirates and Princesses | Walt Disney World Podcast on acast

PLANNING A TRIP? Book your next Disney dream vacation and get FREE VIP service, concierge service and travel tips from Disney experts! Find out how: Pirates & Princesses Disney Podcast VIP Disney Vacation Site

►Website: PNP Walt Disney World Podcast & News
    ►Facebook: Security Check Required
    ►Instagram: PNP Disney Podcast & News (@pnpdisneypodcast) • Instagram photos and videos
    ►Twitter: PNP Disney Podcast (@PNPDisney) | Twitter
    ►Forums: The TOTALLYDIS Forums | Your Disney Discussion Boards

DISCLAIMER: ‘Pirates and Princesses’ is an unofficial Disney fan podcast and not affiliated or endorsed by The Walt Disney Company. Our opinions are entirely our own and in no way reflect the opinions of Disney or our sponsors.

TDAdmin likes this.
  2. Barb Strait

Barb Strait New Member

They had Launch Pad at the DVC party in Animal Kingdom and on the half marathon course at the Disney Wine and Dine. I guess that is why! Glad to hear :)

PNP Thom and TDAdmin like this.
  3. PNP Thom

PNP Thom PNP Ghost Host Staff Member

@Barb Strait I know they bust out Launchpad and Darkwing Duck on occasion, but I suspect they'll be bringing out the Ducks a lot more often this year!