1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PNP Disney Podcast Episode #51 - Carrie Fisher Remembered

Discussion in 'Pirates & Princesses Podcast' started by PNP Thom, Jan 1, 2017.

1. PNP Thom

PNP Thom PNP Ghost Host Staff Member

2016 can’t end fast enough as we remember Carrie Fisher, Star Wars’ Princess Leia. Then we talk about new Disney Parks news including Pandora – The World of Avatar, Disney buying Netflix, the Main Street Electrical Parade, a new Welcome Show in the Magic Kingdom, Yeehaa Bob Jackson at Port Orleans Riverside, new Disney Parks merchandise, price increases at the All Star Resorts and more. Go Penn State!

LISTEN HERE > #51 - Carrie Fisher Remembered | Pirates and Princesses | Walt Disney World Podcast on acast

PLANNING A TRIP? Book your next Disney dream vacation and get FREE VIP service, concierge service and travel tips from Disney experts! Find out how: Pirates & Princesses Disney Podcast VIP Disney Vacation Site

►Website: PNP Walt Disney World Podcast & News
    ►Facebook: Security Check Required
    ►Instagram: PNP Disney Podcast & News (@pnpdisneypodcast) • Instagram photos and videos
    ►Twitter: PNP Disney Podcast (@PNPDisney) | Twitter
    ►Forums: The TOTALLYDIS Forums | Your Disney Discussion Boards

DISCLAIMER: ‘Pirates and Princesses’ is an unofficial Disney fan podcast and not affiliated or endorsed by The Walt Disney Company. Our opinions are entirely our own and in no way reflect the opinions of Disney or our sponsors.

AgentAmandaK likes this.
  2. AgentAmandaK

AgentAmandaK Member

Listened to the podcast today on a long drive. Loved the shoutout about our conversation about YeeHaa Bob. I'm glad he's ok and I'm looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks. Thanks for the car ride entertainment. Loved hearing all the 2017 news in one place!

PNP Thom likes this.
  3. PNP Thom

PNP Thom PNP Ghost Host Staff Member

@AgentAmandaK Thanks so much for listening! I was really worried about Bob Jackson, given how 2016 was going! Thankfully he's okay! You definitely should catch his show at POR -- it's well worth the time!

4. AgentAmandaK

AgentAmandaK Member

Will do! I'll report back :)

PNP Thom likes this.