1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite resort?

Discussion in 'WDW Resort Hotels' started by Angie Waller, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Angie Waller

Angie Waller Member

Which resort is your favorite? I love Animal Kingdom. When I stayed there for my bday we would get up early to watch the animals. It was so fun watching them eat breakfast.

AgentAmandaK likes this.
  2. AgentAmandaK

AgentAmandaK Member

I'm a mom of two little kids, so I think the Cars suites at Art of Animation are my favorite in terms of theming, space, and affordability. They are just SO FUN and I loved having the space so that the whole family didn't have to turn off the lights when the boys went to bed. 2 full bathrooms makes it so easy to get ready in the morning.

That said, I love all the monorail resorts and Animal Kingdom too.

Tricia Fienga likes this.
  3. JackieForDisney

JackieForDisney New Member

My favorite by far is The Grand Floridian, however have not been able to convince my husband to stay there. (He thinks it's above his league, haha). He has promised me though that he will stay there on our 25th wedding anniversary and renew our vows. I think this is his "insurance policy" to keep him around. Our favorite as a family so far is Wilderness Lodge. We also have the dreams of staying at every resort at some point. 7 down, 12 to go!

4. Holly

Holly New Member

We're DVC & our home resort is AKV Jambo House, & it is a favorite of all of us! We also love POR, which is where we stay when we run out of points ;). Now that I'm a TA, I'm looking forward to staying at other resorts so I can have first-hand information for my clients :)

5. Angie Waller

Angie Waller Member

I love POR we stayed there for my son's bday trip. In Sept we are thinking of staying T Boardwalk. I want to be close to Epcot for Food and Wine.

6. Tricia Fienga

Tricia Fienga New Member

Our favorite is Art of Animation. We stayed in the Lion King Suites. We also stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and the Beach Club. We like the price and the lush grounds of Port Orleans, but did not care for the bus service or the quick service restaurant. Beach Club is terrific. We loved being able to take a boat to HS or walk to World Showcase. That pool is remarkable. Art of Animation -- we loved the 2 bathrooms, the overall space and theme. It just screams DISNEY and we love that, so do our kids.