1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Animal Kingdom Jambo and Kidani

Discussion in 'WDW Resort Hotels' started by Barb Strait, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Barb Strait

Barb Strait New Member

Animal Kingdom Lodge's Jambo House and Kidani Village are two of my new favorite resorts at Disney World. Although the location is not ideal for walking or getting to the park in under 15 minutes, it has so much to offer its guests. I actually like that it is further away than the other deluxe resorts. It's a nice break from the crowds. If you are able to stay for a few days, you could easily take a full day and enrich your family in the African culture, learn about wildlife, the ecosystem, and enjoy some really fun games. My children learned so much while we were there, as did I. The 2 hotels offer activities in which your children can earn a bead for each one completed. The picture shows the completed set of beads that my kids earned. The activities are kid friendly and aimed at 4-12 year olds. They will learn geography, animal facts, African music, and even prepare food for the animals on property, The pool games are fun for the whole family (trivia, team games). Just being able to look out your window, sit on a rocking chair on a patio by the lobby, or dine window side at Sanaa restaurant... Seeing the beautiful giraffes and other animals before or after hitting the Disney parks and the peaceful feeling it gives you gets my vote!! I do love all of the Resorts on property, but I had to share the great things we experienced at Animal Kingdom.

Attached Files:

AgentAmandaK and PNP Thom like this.
  2. AgentAmandaK

AgentAmandaK Member

My client just got back from AKL and she had nothing but wonderful things to say about it! They were there a couple days before Christmas and the kids were able to decorate ornaments. She said the decorations were beautiful.

3. Barb Strait

Barb Strait New Member

It is so gorgeous. I actually moved a client from Caribbean Beach to Animal Kingdom lodge for $140 more. I was SO happy for them. The promotion allowed them to experience a deluxe resort at a great cost!